Defensive Pistol Training
Don’t Be A Victim
You have a few hours of training under your belt and now have a concealed weapons permit. A few hours doesn’t make you an expert. How proficient are you? Can you spot a situation before it happens? Are you prepared to deal with it tactically? If you Shoot someone, will you be covered in court? Our class will answer all of this and more!
About The Class
This 9 hour class is intended to provide advanced pistol training for the concealed weapons permit holder. We will have approximately 2 hours of classroom training and the remainder of the time will be on the gun range. Some topics that will be covered will be Firearm Safety. Situational Awareness, Use of Force, Defensive Shooting Tactics, Cover and Concealment, and so much more. Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate for your records.
- Concealed weapons permit, and your own firearm and 200 rounds of ammunition are required.
- Date of classes are the second and forth Saturday of the month.
- Class times are from 8am to 5pm.
- Location of class will be in classroom and at our private gun range.
- Fees are $125.00 with a deposit of $50 to register.